IFFCO AGT Recruitment 2020 GEA Online Application Form
Eligibility Bsc. (Agriculture), Salary 37,0000-pm, Admit Card, Exam Date and Full Notification –
IFFCO AGT Recruitment 2020 IFFCO Agriculture Graduate Trainee Vacancy 2020 How to Apply for IFFCO Latest Vacancy 2020 for Agriculture Graduate Trainee (AGT) & Graduate Engineer Apprentice (GEA) Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative GEA Apply Online
IFFCO requires Graduate Engineer Apprentice under The Apprentices Act, 1961 for its Plants located in the States of Uttar Pradesh, Gujarat & Odisha and Agriculture Graduate Trainee (AGT) for its Field Offices located in the States of Haryana, Rajasthan, J&K, Himachal Pradesh, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Bihar, West Bengal, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu & Kerala.
Download Previous Year Papers of All Government Exams PDF: Click Here
Adda Quant Speed Booster Quiz Free : Click Here
- Application Begin : September 2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 23/09/2020
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 23/09/2020
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
- General / OBC : 0/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/-
- No Application Fee for the All Candidates.
Age Limit as on
- Eligibility : Passed / Appearing Bachelor Degree in Agriculture B.Sc AG in Any Recognized University in India.
- General / OBC : 60% Marks & SC / ST : 55% Marks.
- Age Limit : Maximum : 30 Years as on 01/08/2020
Agriculture Graduate Trainee (AGT)
- Stipend and other benefits will be paid as per rules of the Organisation during the training period. Presently, the stipend is Rs. 33,300/- p.m.
- On successful completion of one year’s training and subject to requirement of IFFCO, the AGTs may be absorbed at the basic pay of Rs.37000/- p.m. in the regular Pay Scale of Rs.37000-70000, and allowances/ benefits as per rules of the Organisation.
Graduate Engineer Apprentice (GEA)
Stipend and other benefits will be paid as per rules of the Organisation during the training period. Presently, the stipend is Rs. 25,000/-p.m.
How To Apply:-
Application form should be accepted by only online mode. Offline or any other mode will be rejected. All the candidates before submission application form check all the entry fill in the form is correct.
Steps to Apply Online:
- Visit the Official Website of IFFCO.
- Now Click on “https://gea.iffco.in/” for GEA Posts & “https://agt.iffco.in“ For AGT Posts.Advertisement
- Now Click on Registration Option.
- Fill Your Email ID, Create Password, Full Name (As per 10th Certificate) & Mobile No & Fill OTP.
- Click on Next Option.
- Now You Will be Directed to the Application Form.
- Fill All the Details.
- Click on Final Submission.
- Take a Print out of Application.
- Preliminary On-Line Test
- Final On-Line Test
- Personal interview
- Medical Exam
IF You Satisfied By ResultAdda.in (Website) Please Like & share with your friends & Family (Thanks).
Login for Already Registered
Check More Sarkari Jobs
Follow Us for latest Updates
Download Bank Exam Study material: Click Here
Latest Banking Job : Click Here
All Sarkari Job : Click Here
Latest Police and Defence Jobs : Click Here
Daily English Reading Comprehension Sets : Click Here
Check Your Knowledge, Improve Confidence – Attempt Free Quiz
Current Affairs Quiz- Click Here
Banking Awareness Quiz- Click Here
SSC GK Quiz – Click Here
Static GK Quiz for All Exams – Click Here
Download CTET Previous Year Papers PDF (2011-2019) & 21 Practice Sets: Click Here
Download NCERT Book Pdf in Hindi & English All Subject – Click Here
UPSC Prelims Previous Year Question Papers PDF (2011-2019): Click Here
Disclaimer : The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Examinees an does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks being published in this Website nad for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.
For Any Feedback in this website contact us at [email protected]