NEST 2020 Online Form : NEST 2020 Application Form has been started from 8th January 2020 through online mode. National Entrance Screening Test (NEST) is a national level exam. It is compulsory test for admission of students into NISER Bhubaneshwar & UM-DAE CEBS, Mumbai. It is conducted to offer admission in 5 years of Integrated M.Sc Programme in various sciences. NEST 2020 will be conducted in around 91 cities across India. Candidates must read this article for updated details regarding NEST application form 2020.
NEST 2020 Online Form Apply Online
- Application Begin : 07/01/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 03/04/2020
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee : 03/04/2020
- Exam Held on : 06/06/2020
- Admit Card Available : 24/04/2020
- Result Declared : 16/06/2020
- General / OBC / EWS : 1200/-
- SC / ST / PH : 600/-
- All Category Female : 600/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit / Credit Card, Net Banking Mode
- 10+2 Intermediate Passed / Appeared with PCM or PCB Group of Subjects Candidates with At Least 60% Marks.
- Age : Candidates Born After : 01/08/2000
- Niser : 200 Seats
- CBS : 57 Seats
- For Category Wise Seats Details See Notification
How to Fill the Form
- National Entrance Screening Test NEST 2020 Admission Online Form Candidate Can Apply Between 07/01/2020 to 03/04/2020.Advertisement
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Admission Application Form in NEST Integrated M.Sc. Course Online Form 2020.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.