NCL Apprentice Recruitment Online Form 2020: Post 1500, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and Full Notification NCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020 NCL Singrauli Jobs 2020 for Fitter & Electricial Apply Online NCL Trade Apprentice Vacancies Notification 2020 8th, 10th Passed & ITI Candidates can apply NCL 2482 Trade Apprentice Vacancy 2020.
Northern Coalfields Limited, Singrauli; a well known Public Sector Undertaking of Government of India in Coal Sector, invites applications from the Domicile of Uttar Pradesh & Madhya Pradesh for the following posts:
NCL Apprentice Recruitment Online Form 2020: Important Dates
- Application Begin : 17/07/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 16/08/2020 upto 05 PM.
- Complete Form Last Date : 16/08/2020
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
NCL Apprentice Recruitment Online Form 2020: Application Fee
- General / OBC / EWS : 0/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/-
- No Application Fees for the NCL ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2020.
NCL Apprentice Recruitment Online Form 2020: Age Limit as on 31/12/2019
- Minimum Age : 16 Years.
- Maximum Age : 24 Years.
- Age Relaxation As per Recruitment Rules.
NCL Apprentice Recruitment Online Form 2020: Vacancy Details Total : 1500 Post
Apprentice in Various Trade
|ITI / NCVT Certificate in Related Trade.|
NCL Apprentice Recruitment Online Form 2020: Category Wise Vacancy Details
Welder GAS & Electric
Follow Us for latest Updates
NCL Apprentice Recruitment Online Form 2020: Educational Qualification
The candidate must have passed the 08th class examination or its equivalent and ITI Passed in Welder Trade.
The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent and ITI Passed in Electrician Trade.
The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent and ITI Passed in Fitter Trade.
10th and ITI passed with motor mechanic trade
NCL Apprentice Recruitment Online Form 2020: How to Fill Form
Candidates applying for notified seats will be issued in the relevant trade by the National Council of Vocational Training / State Council of Vocational Training (NCVT / SCVT).
- Northern Coalfield Limited NCL CIL Singrauli Latest ITI Recruitment 2020-2021 for the Post of Apprentice in Welder / Electrician / Fitter and Motor Mechanic Candidate Can Apply Between 16/07/2020 to 16/08/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Vacancies Application Form in Govt. Jobs of NCL ITI Holden Jobs 2020 Latest Govt. NCL CIL Singrauli Career Recruitment Online 2020.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Apply Online / Submit Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
IF You Satisfied By ResultAdda.in (Website) Please Like & Share with your friends (Thanks).
|English / Hindi|
Download Bank Exam Study material: Click Here
Latest Banking Job with No of Post and Last Date : Click Here
All Sarkari Job with No of Post and Last Date : Click Here
Latest Police and Defence Jobs : Click Here
Download SBI Clerk Previous Year Paper : Click Here
Daily English Reading Comprehension Sets : Click Here
Download Study Material for Bank Exam : Click Here
Download NCERT Book Pdf in Hindi & English All Subject : Click Here
Check Your Knowledge, Improve Confidence – Attempt Free Quiz
Current Affairs Quiz- Click Here
Banking Awareness Quiz- Click Here
SSC GK Quiz – Click Here
Static GK Quiz for All Exams – Click Here
Download CTET Previous Year Papers PDF (2011-2019) & 21 Practice Sets: Click Here
Download NCERT Book Pdf in Hindi & English All Subject – Click Here
UPPSC BEO Previous Year Solved Question Papers PDF Free : Click Here
UPSC Prelims Previous Year Question Papers PDF (2011-2019): Click Here
Disclaimer : The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Examinees an does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks being published in this Website nad for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.
For Any Feedback in this website contact us at [email protected]