Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020: Apply Online
Post 1760, Eligibility, Salary 30,088/-pm Admit Card, Exam Date and Full Notification- Rajasthan High Court has released the recruitment for the post of Junior Judicial Assistant (JJA), Clerk, and Junior Assistant (JA) in Rajasthan High court and its district courts. The total no. of vacancies released by Rajasthan High Court is 1760. The Apply Online Date For Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020 was postponed due to the Corona Virus pandemic. The new date to apply online is notified through the notification. Read on to know the eligibility criteria, selection process, and other necessary details on this page.
Download Previous Year Papers of All Government Exams PDF: Click Here
Adda Quant Speed Booster Quiz Free : Click Here
- Application Begin : 01/10/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 01/11/2020
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee : 02/11/2020
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
- General / OBC / EWS : 500/-
- SC / ST /: 350/-
- Pay the Exam Fees Through Cash at Rajasthan E Mitra OR Pay Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
- Education Qualification : Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
- Age Limit : 18-40 Years as on 01/01/2021
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
Vacancy Details Total : 1760 Post
Junior Judicial Assistant
Clerk Grade II
Clerk Grade II (District Court) – Non TSP
Clerk Grade II (District Court) TSP
Junior Assistant (State Legal Service Authority) Non TSP
Junior Assistant (State Legal Service Authority) TSP
Rajasthan High Court Clerk Pay Scale/Salary :
Rs. 8910/- per Month (Pay Band 1 Rs. 5200-20200 Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-)
|Total Gross Salary -Approx.||27,588 – 30,088/-pm|
Selection Process For Rajasthan High Court
1) Written Test
|S. No||Paper||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Part A: Hindi||50||100||2 Hours|
|2||Part B: English||50||100|
|3||Part C: General Knowledge||50||100|
2) Typing Test
- The font for the computer test shall be “Kruti Dev 010” for Hindi and “Calibri” for English.
- The minimum speed should be 8000 key depressions per hour on the computer.
- Efficiency Tests may be taken on word processing software. It shall include formatting of text, paragraph, page, and table using proper methods.
Marking Scheme For Rajasthan High Court
For Written Test
- The written test will be OMR Based.
- Each question will carry 2 marks.
- There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
IF You Satisfied By ResultAdda.in (Website) Please Like & share with your friends & Family (Thanks).
Download Notice for Date Change
Follow Us for latest Updates
Download Bank Exam Study material: Click Here
Latest Banking Job : Click Here
All Sarkari Job : Click Here
Latest Police and Defence Jobs : Click Here
Daily English Reading Comprehension Sets : Click Here
Check Your Knowledge, Improve Confidence – Attempt Free Quiz
Current Affairs Quiz- Click Here
Banking Awareness Quiz- Click Here
SSC GK Quiz – Click Here
Static GK Quiz for All Exams – Click Here
Download CTET Previous Year Papers PDF (2011-2019) & 21 Practice Sets: Click Here
Download NCERT Book Pdf in Hindi & English All Subject – Click Here
UPSC Prelims Previous Year Question Papers PDF (2011-2019): Click Here
Disclaimer : The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Examinees an does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks being published in this Website nad for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.
For Any Feedback in this website contact us at [email protected]